Date: July 18, 2017
Overview GitHub Session 2
Session 3 in the Open Source Series
Presenter: Wim Jongman, Remain Software
During this session we will be reviewing what we did in the previous session, and continue further on the overview of GitHub.
This session is important so we all understand what role GitHub will play in our Open Source Project.
If you missed the previous session, you can watch the video or contact us for help.
Email us if you have any questions on how to get started. firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to do prior to the session:
1. Join GitHub https://github.com/
2. Send email@example.com an email with your GitHub user id. We will then send you an invite to the Magic repository.
3. Go through the tutorial so you can get a introduced to GitHub- https://guides.github.com/activities/hello-world/
4. Install the SCM version also. Take all defaults during install – https://git-scm.com/download/win
5. Watch the video from the last session and try and get through to the CL example.
Open Source – Git Session 2
Tue, Jul 18, 2017 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3117
Access Code: 806-568-933
More phone numbers
Netherlands: +31 207 941 375
Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Cisco devices: firstname.lastname@example.org
First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: https://care.citrixonline.com/g2m/getready